Virtual Office Service for Leicestershire and Derbyshire
What is a virtual office?
A virtual office offers a high class business image for a fraction of the price of an office; a receptionist, business address and personalised telephone answering giving you a professional presence amongst your larger competitors – all for a low monthly cost!
Virtual offices are brilliant for many businesses, including:
- Start-up businesses who can’t afford the initial outlay of an office but need to create a professional and established image
- Mobile workers who are out on the road most of the time leaving their office space empty (at a huge cost).
- Home workers who want to separate their home and business addresses
Phone answering service
Being able to answer the phone at all times during office hours is critical for good customer service, but can be difficult for small businesses when you’re in meetings, travelling or just don’t want to be disturbed!
Our professional team can answer calls for you, presenting themselves as part of your business, handling enquiries and relaying messages to you. We get to know our clients’ clients and we are seen as part of their business.
Business address service
Understandably, some home-based businesses are reluctant to publish their addresses, preferring to see customers by appointment only.
Rather than use a PO Box address, make a professional statement by using one of our offices as your virtual office address, so that all mail and enquiries can be received here and forwarded on to or collected by you.
About the dbs virtual office package
The dbs virtual office package provides you with all the benefits of a permanent office without the need to actually be there, including:
- Prestigious business address
- Personalised telephone answering – no more missed calls!
- Professional, reputable image – enhance your business to potential clients
- Access to the dbs business centre facilities – use the impressive surroundings, business equipment and support
- Free informal meeting space – whenever you want to meet with (and impress) potential clients
- Co-working space – work, interact and form collaborations with other businesses
- Private meeting rooms available to book by the hour or day (additional costs apply)
A DBS Virtual Office can really help to promote your small business whilst freeing up your time to do what you do best – all for a fixed monthly fee.
For more information or to discuss your needs, please get in touch.
If you need a physical office to work from on an occasional basis, find out more about our co-working space and day-offices.
Test market your business!
Derbyshire / Leicestershire – £30pcm
Test market the area before you commit
*Terms and conditions apply
Take the Tour
Take a moment to watch the tour to find out what makes DBS the first choice for contemporary offices.
Castle Donington, Derbyshire
Ashby de la Zouch, Leicestershire