Locate your ideal office space in the East Midlands…
- Serviced offices closely located to Leicester, Derby and Nottingham. We offer unique office environments with lovely surroundings, high quality customer service and flexible packages to suit your business needs.
- Conference and meeting rooms available from £15ph. Ideal for interviews, training, consulting, one-to-ones, away-days and presentations. With free Wi-Fi and parking.
- Co-working office space available in a shared office environment. Phone, broadband and use of the centre’s facilities included. Private day offices also available.
- Virtual offices and business mailing address to enhance your business profile. With personalised telephone answering and professional business address.
- Serviced apartments and houses in Castle Donington ideal for long or short-term stays, business or pleasure. Find your perfect home from home.
Contemporary office environments
Serviced offices in Leicestershire and Derbyshire, with packages tailored to suit your business needs. Choose the length of term and size of space you want when you want it, you don’t have to pay now for the space you think you will need in two years’ time.
No hidden costs, all services included in one monthly charge.
Conference and meeting rooms for hire
Conference, meeting rooms and training facilities are conveniently located close to the East Midlands’ major transport links by road, rail and air.
Easy to reach locations, in Leicester and Castle Donington, with no city centre traffic congestion to deal with. Ideal for people coming from all over the country or nationally.
Need an image but not an office?
A virtual office offers a high class business image for a fraction of the price of an office; a receptionist, business mailing address and personalised telephone answering helps you maintain a presence amongst your larger competitors – all for a low monthly cost.
High quality office space at a lower cost
Located within Ashby De La Zouch our semi-serviced offices offer more cost-effective workspace solutions without the outlay of a fully serviced office.
All utilities are included as standard, but you can choose to add additional services such as IT and telecoms if you require them. Alternatively, you can opt to bring in your own keeping your costs to a minimum.
Smarter office solutions…
Working from a shared office, or a private day office, means you can have your own office without making any long-term commitments. Co-working & day offices are ideal for the mobile & independent workforce – anyone who just needs an occasional office.
With telecoms, broadband, computer support and refreshments included, coworking and day office packages are accessible, flexible and stress free.
High quality, affordable accommodation
Located in Castle Donington, our apartments are ideal for long or short-term rental, offering more than a traditional hotel. The apartments offer a home from home environment ideal for those travelling for business, or those who are relocating to the area.
The apartments are also ideal for those visiting Donington Race Track, East Midlands Airport or Download Festival.
Take the Tour
Our Castle Donington business centre near Derby, is ideally positioned just a few miles from East Midlands airport and Donington Race Track and is located in the heart of this historic Derbyshire town.
The DBS centre in Glenfield is just a few minutes from Leicester city centre and has quick access to the motorway network.
For a slightly different offering, our Ashby de la Zouch semi-serviced offices provide excellent space, with parking, right in the town centre.
What Our Clients Say
Stuart Bell, Director of DPI, talks about his experiences of using the DBS virtual offices package based at Castle Donington.
Paul Mussett at Fluid Thinking discusses the benefit of the serviced offices at DBS in Glenfield.
Doug Cubin, owner of GIS Coordinated, has made extensive use of the meeting rooms at DBS.
As Branch Manager for Teaching Personnel Tanya Stanford says how the serviced offices have helped them.