Serviced offices in Leicestershire
Easy in and easy out office space
DBS centres are in or close to Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Ashby, Loughborough and Burton on Trent, offering high quality office space and supporting services to help you and your business to succeed.
The business centres are located close to East Midlands airport and the East Midlands Gateway. Away from the congestion of inner towns and cities but close enough for you to be able to commute within minutes. Nearby main transport links for road, rail and air make travelling nationally and internationally that much easier and with free onsite car-parking; the centres make your commute to work that much cheaper, easier and stress-free.
Offices to rent
Our serviced office packages are tailored to suit your business needs. You don’t have to pay now for the space you think you will need in two years’ time – the range of offices available means you can move to larger or smaller accommodation when you need to, and just pay for the space you’re using.
With office rents starting at just £250 per person per month, you don’t need to compromise on quality to have cost effective office space.
With DBS our clients know exactly what their office bill is going to be every month. There is no large financial outlay or commitment – manage your cashflow effectively with one bill, no hassle and no risk.
Dbs all-inclusive office rental includes
- Serviced offices: Office furniture, telephone and broadband, heating / lighting and cleaning – all you pay for is the cost of your phone calls
- On site car parking: Save the time and stress of searching for a parking space – and there’s parking for your visitors too
- Support staff on hand: Our highly trained and professional team provide support services at your request
- Receptionist service: Meeting and greeting visitors, receiving post and deliveries, – everything you need to present your business professionally at no additional cost
- Free meeting space: Meet with your clients and visitors in one of the many free areas. Conference and meeting rooms are also available at competitive rates
- Negotiation and purchasing service: Benefit from the buying power of the centre, e.g. for office supplies and stationery, courier services etc.
DBS Centres are equipped with the latest technology solutions for today’s and tomorrow’s business needs and highly trained IT consultants are available to support your business needs. We invest our time and resource in ensuring you reap the benefit of the latest technology and are fully supported.
Additional services available at competitive rates:
- Telephone answering and message service
- Admin support
To find out how DBS serviced offices can work for you please get in touch
Not in the office every day? Perhaps a Day Office or Co-working is the solution?
3-4 person office – only £695 pcm*
4 person office – only £850 pcm*
6-8 perspn office – only £1650 pcm*
*all prices exclude VAT *Terms and conditions apply
Take the Tour
Take a moment to watch the tour to find out what makes DBS the first choice for contemporary offices.
Castle Donington, Derbyshire
Ashby de la Zouch, Leicestershire
What Our Clients Say
As Branch Manager for Teaching Personnel Tanya Stanford says how the serviced offices have helped them.