What Are Virtual Offices?
- Physical, prestigious business address vs. P.O. Box or home residence.
- Professional front office services with a receptionist and telephone answering service – where our team act as your own reception team
- State-of-the-art meeting rooms and conference facilities paid for as needed.
- Mail receiving and forwarding or scanning
Virtual offices give you a physical address presence without you actually being there. With a virtual office you can have a high-profile business address at a fraction of the cost of leasing traditional office space in the same location.
They’re a perfect choice for many businesses, but here are a few examples:
- Business owners that travel for work and need calls answering consistently
- International businesses looking to have a presence in the UK
- Home or remote workers looking for a prestigious business address and reception team
- Businesses that have incoming deliveries and post that will need signing for
What Services Do Virtual Offices Provide?
Virtual offices give users access to a wide range of services:
- Overhead spending is reduced by not having a physical space that needs to be furnished, decorated, and maintained on a long-term lease.
- You have a Reception answering your calls on your behalf without paying for a full-time member of staff.
- Tasks can be affordably outsourced by using the office services
- Commuting? Forget about it. The flexibility of virtual offices turns time commuting into extra productive hours each day
- All your calls are answered professionally and quickly – never miss a call again
- Be alerted when mail arrives – the team will sort out any junk and contact you when the important post gets sent to you
- Building your professional business image and brand trust.
- Having a business address allows you to be searchable on major search engines.
What To Think About When Considering A Virtual Office?
Here are five things to consider before choosing a virtual office:
- Which is the best match for your company’s needs – virtual, coworking office, or designated service space?
- Which of our locations is more suited to your business? We have Castle Donington, Ashby-de-la-Zouch & Glenfield, Leicester.
- Think about the options we provide to help your business grow and whether you want to consider our other flexible work options to do this with you.
- How would you like your telephone calls answering and how would you like messages to be relayed?
- Do you need any additional services with your Virtual Office? Such as secretarial assistance, accounting, marketing, or document production – we have a range of other services we provide to help support your business.
If you would like any more information on our office services and virtual offices, just get in touch. You can find more information here,
You can also connect with us on social media: