Welcome to Tom Wright of Nucleus Learning!
#flexiblespace #officeforaday #dayoffice #coworking
Tom works for Nucleus learning, an online learning management system – Home | Nucleus Learning and joined us at DBS Castle Donington towards the end of last year, needing to get out of home working and into a more productive work environment and routine.
I asked Tom the 3 reasons he chose DBS, CD and his answers were:
- Location and close to home.
- Serviced and with a car park included – which was very important.
- Good internet – which is vital for my work.
I then asked him what he likes most from being here:
- The staff
- Well organised – has everything I need and all of my requirements are already done for me.
- Price – it was a no brainer!
Thank you Tom and it is great to have you here.
If, like Tom, you are struggling to work from home and think a flexible option for a day office (prices start from £7.50 per day) or office in one of our centres could help you – feel free to call for an informal chat – 01332 810 900.