Easy in and easy out office space.
Offering flexible terms and the benefit of being able to contract on the length of term and size of space you want when you want it.
dbs packages are tailored to suit your business needs with serviced offices in Leicestershire and Derbyshire. You don’t have to pay now for the space you think you will need in two years’ time.
- Wide range of office services
- Telephone answering
- Back-office support
- Flexible terms
Need an image but not an office?
A virtual office offers a high class business image for a fraction of the price of an office; a receptionist, business mailing address and personalized telephone answering helps you maintain a presence amongst your larger competitors- all for a low monthly cost.
- Low monthly cost
- Prestigious mailing address
- Telephone answering
- Full business centre facilities
- Free meeting space
Ideal for mobile and independent workforce.
Day office’s offer a private, or open plan office on an ad hoc basis, offering flexible space for those who need an occasional office.
We accommodate all office requests including day offices and co working. With telecom, broadband and computer support, a day office is accessible, flexible and stress free.
- Private or open plan offices
- Co working and networking
- Pay for as you need it
- Vibrant office environment
- Concentrate on your business
Fantastic Conference and meeting venues.
Conference, meeting rooms and training facilities are conveniently located close to the East Midlands' major transport links by road, rail and air.
Easy to reach locations in Leicester and Castle Donington, with no city centre traffic congestion to deal with. Ideal for people coming from all over the country or nationally.
- Flexible conference facilities
- Hour, half day or full day rates
- On-site, secure, free parking
- Meeting rooms from £10 an hour
- Full catering and refreshments
Comfortable, affordable luxury
Located at the Castle Donington site, our serviced apartment offers something more than a traditional hotel, with a large living room to relax or entertain in, a space to work and a kitchen to make a lovely home-cooked meal.
Our serviced apartment can offer you a home away from home.
- Close to the business centre
- Large living room to relax
- Local bistro’s and restaurants
- Close to East Midlands Airport
- Two double bedrooms (en suite)