- What we do
- Serviced Offices
- Virtual Offices
- Co-working space
- Meeting Rooms
- Short / Long Stay Accommodation
Office space and more
- Serviced offices in 3 prime East Midlands locations, with a reputation for style, quality and flexibility. Your own private office space, with a reception service and back-office support if you need it. Secure parking.
- Conference and meeting rooms available from £10 per hour, refreshments and catering available
- Co-working office space is available with phone, broadband and use of the centre’s facilities. Private day offices also available
- Virtual offices and business mailing address with telephone answering
- Serviced apartments and houses in Castle Donington ideal for short or long stays, for business or pleasure
Click the tabs to see more information
Easy in and easy out office space to rent
Serviced offices in Leicestershire and Derbyshire, with packages tailored to suit your business needs. Choose the length of term and size of space you want when you want it, you don’t have to pay now for the space you think you will need in two years’ time.
No hidden costs, all services included in one monthly charge.
- Wide range of office services
- Phone and Internet provided
- Back-office support
- Flexible terms
Need an image but not an office?
A virtual office offers a high class business image for a fraction of the price of an office; a receptionist, business mailing address and personalised telephone answering helps you maintain a presence amongst your larger competitors – all for a low monthly cost.
- Low monthly cost
- Prestigious mailing address
- Telephone answering
- Free meeting space
Shared office space, or a private day office, ideal for a mobile and independent workforce – anyone who needs an occasional office.
With telecoms, broadband and computer support, a day office is accessible, flexible and stress free.
- Shared offices or private space
- Co working and networking
- Pay just for what you need
- Vibrant office environment
Fantastic conference and meeting rooms for hire
Conference, meeting rooms and training facilities are conveniently located close to the East Midlands’ major transport links by road, rail and air.
Easy to reach locations, in Leicester and Castle Donington, with no city centre traffic congestion to deal with. Ideal for people coming from all over the country or nationally.
- Flexible conference facilities
- Hour, half day or full day rates
- On-site, secure, free parking
- Meeting rooms from £10 an hour
- Full catering and refreshments
Comfortable, affordable luxury accommodation
Located in Castle Donington, our short stay serviced apartment offers something more than a traditional hotel, with a large living room to relax or entertain in, a space to work and a kitchen to make a lovely home-cooked meal. We also have long stay apartments, ideal if you are relocating or visiting the East Midlands area for a number of weeks or months.
Our serviced apartment can offer you a home away from home.
- Close to the dbs business centre
- Large living room to relax
- Local bistros and restaurants
- Close to East Midlands Airport
- One to three bedrooms
Take the Tour
Our Castle Donington business centre near Derby, is ideally positioned just a few miles from East Midlands airport and Donington Race Track and is located in the heart of this historic Derbyshire town.
The DBS centre in Glenfield is just a few minutes from Leicester city centre and has quick access to the motorway network.
For a slightly different offering, our Ashby de la Zouch semi-serviced offices provide excellent space, with parking, right in the town centre.
What Our Clients Say
Stuart Bell, Director of DPI, talks about his experiences of using the DBS virtual offices package based at Castle Donington.
Paul Mussett at Fluid Thinking discusses the benefit of the serviced offices at DBS in Glenfield.
Doug Cubin, owner of GIS Coordinated, has made extensive use of the meeting rooms at DBS.
As Branch Manager for Teaching Personnel Tanya Stanford says how the serviced offices have helped them.