It’s not often we have availability in our long-let accommodation, however this October we do!
Long-let accommodation is what bridges the gap in the market between hotel stays and rented accommodation – when rented accommodation is too much of a commitment and expense, and hotels are too limited. For example, someone contracted to work in a location for 1-6 months does not:
• Need a rented house; minimum lets are usually 6-12 months, they are often unfurnished (a few are furnished but are often sparsely furnished), and usually involve having to set up utilities etc which mean more contracts to be tied in to.
• Does not want to stay in a hotel; it’s cramped, there’s no living space (only a bedroom and bathroom), there’s no facilities to cook or clean clothes and you either have to sit in a hotel bar/restaurant every evening or your bedroom.
So for someone contracted to work 1-6 months,, long-let accommodation works perfectly –
• It’s flexible (contracts from 1 month),
• It’s complete living space (bedrooms, ensuites, bathrooms, kitchens, dining area, living room)
• It’s private,
• It’s home from home,
• It’s got plenty of storage space,
• It’s fully furnished and all bills are included at a fixed monthly price. Even if you have a month to fill between moving house, long-let accommodation could be the best option for you
• it’s cheaper than a hotel with more space and facilities.
Since we began offering our long-let accommodation in 2012 we’ve rarely had availability, despite adding a new accommodation to our portfolio every year! However, due to a cancellation we now have availability from October in one of our 3 bedroom properties – this property is suitable for 3 adults (or a family/group of 6), and benefits from having extra storage via a shed, parking for 2 vehicles, spacious living environment and a weekly clean and linen service.
The benefits of long-let accommodation are more than just economics and space – they offer a more productive and relaxing environment. Completely furnished with all white goods, furnishings, crockery etc. our accommodation is fully equipped – and with all household bills included there’s only one set monthly cost to manage.
Don’t just take our word for it, Nick (and family) stayed in one of our 3-bedroom properties whilst they waited for their house to be finished:
‘We are ready to vacate as our house is finally ready. It has been great to stay in the Mews and have the hassle-free benefit of a serviced house. Thanks for a great experience over the last 5 months.’
For more information on DBS long-let properties in the East Midlands, or for information on our overnight accommodation, call 01332 856 995