Centre Co-Ordinator – Job Vacancy
dbs managed offices (dbs) provides offices and related office/business services to a wide range of organisations across 3 locations: Castle Donington, Glenfield and Ashby de la Zouch. They also have serviced apartments for short or long let accommodation in the Castle Donington area. The offices, apartments and services provided are high quality and as a consequence, attract clients who wish to present a professional image to their customers. Dbs has a staff development philosophy which provides its employees with substantial opportunity for career progression.
This is a front of house position based on reception at the Castle Donington Centre. The hours of work are 08:15 to 17:30 Monday to Friday.
This role will cover a wide range of telephone answering, admin and operational services for clients within the Centre as well as in-house staff, and on occasion those from the Glenfield and Ashby centres.
Job Description and Summary of Tasks
- Delivering work of an extremely high standard in the timescales agreed with Managers/clients.
- Creating and managing a reception that is welcoming, comfortable and always smart in appearance. Monitor and maintain standards of the communal areas throughout the site.
- Responding to clients/visitors in a friendly, approachable manner but always presenting a professional image.
- Developing good client relationships, noticing any buying/selling opportunities.
- Answer all telephone calls in a professional but polite and friendly manner within three rings.
- Manage Meeting Rooms and meetings including refreshments, buffets and administrative support.
- Oversee support staff for maintenance and cleaning.
- Assist in the management of the Serviced accommodation
- Being able to prioritise a varied and changing workload.